TeraFlex JT Alpine Long Arms and Long Arm Brackets (Not Included) provide complete alignment adjustability and dependability for maximum performance on JT Gladiator models with 3-6 inch lifts.
High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH damping and ride quality.
Must be used with Long Arm Bracket Kit (JT Part Number 1968000) - Not Included. Can be added to any existing suspension lift.
- Alpine Control Arms (Short/Long):
- High-quality, dependable, maintenance-free, factory-style bushings provide excellent NVH (noise, vibration, and harshness) damping and ride quality
- JL / JT Long Control Arms (Alpine/IR) and Long Arm Brackets:
- Adjustable Long Control Arms and Long Arm Brackets (Not Included) balance front caster angle and pinion angles as well as optimize rear pinion angle and tune anti-squat geometry for proper suspension alignment on 3-6 inch lift kits
- Long Control Arms are constructed from durable 42mm x 4mm (front upper) or 50mm x 5mm (front lower, rear upper, rear lower) wall DOM tube for maximum strength
- On higher lifts, bolt-on Long Arm Brackets (Not Included) reposition frame-end control arm mounting points to restore near factory orientation to reduce bushing stress during extreme droop and shock load transferred through the Long Control Arms
- Long Arm Brackets are gusseted and reinforced for superior strength w/ reduced NVH compared to other long arm kits
- Long Arm Brackets feature a premium triple-stage powder coating that provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Front Long Arm Suspension Crossmember (Not Included) provides additional strength
- Install and drive simple bolt-on installation - no welding required
- Adjustable Control Arms (all):
- Re-centers axles in the wheel well for proper suspension movement. Can also be used to increase wheelbase
- Full range of movement will not restrict articulation or flex off-road
- Zero maintenance forged threaded joints for smooth quiet flex
- Premium black e-dipped coating on tube and forged rod end housing provides superior durability and corrosion resistance
- Anodized 6061-T6 aluminum clamp collar to secure rod end after length adjustment
- TeraFlex Lifetime Warranty against defects
- Alpine Long Arms:
- Arm - Rear Lower Left (Part Number 1141761)
- Arm - Rear Lower Right (Part Number 1141762)