SWEPCO 103 Moly HI Plus Grease PSC Performance Steering Components
- Calculated at Checkout
Equipment owners requiring high shock, water, and corrosion resistance of a barium grease used to settle for the cost-saving anti-friction characteristics of a molyќ fortified grease.Now Both the superior performance of barium and the unique anti-friction and anti-wear properties of powdered moly are available in a single premium quality multi-purpose grease .
SWEPCO 103 Moly HI Plus Greasehas superior extreme pressure and anti-wear characteristics in addition to all the normal performance advantages of SWEPCO 105 HI Plus Grease.
- High film strength, tough, fibrous consistency
- High resistance to fresh and salt water, dust, grit and acids
- High temperature performance up to 375F (190 C)
- Oxidation protection with rust and corrosion inhibitors
- Contains SWEPCO's proprietary anti-friction and anti-wear additive, LUBIUM
- High alkaline reserve
- Molybdenum Disulfided