SWEPCO 101 Moly Grease PSC Performance Steering Components
- Calculated at Checkout
A Premium Quality, Non-Melt, Multi-Purpose Grease Made With Technical Fine Grade Powdered Moly for Unexcelled Control of Wear, Friction and Heat. SWEPCO 101 Moly Greaserepresents the state of the artќ in grease technology, combining superior base stocks and gelling agent with the proven performance of powdered moly and other highly effective additives.
Its advanced chemistry outperforms competitive top of the lineќ greases in a number of important areas, including friction reduction heat and wear control high heat and oxidation resistance cold temperature performance service life and lubrication cost control.
- Non-melt grease that will not melt at any temperature
- Contains the technical fine grade Molybdenum Disulfide (Moly Powder)
- Optimum performance range is -30 F to 500 F (-34 C to 260 C)
- Withstands up to 500,000 pounds per square inch of pressure
- Contains SWEPCOs proprietary anti-friction and anti-wear additive, LUBIUM