Shipping & Returns
Please read the policy below to familiarize yourself with how we operate.
Please verify the part number that you are ordering. If a part is ordered incorrectly by the customer and then returned, the customer will be responsible for the shipping charges and will be subject to a 20% restocking fee. We can not be held responsible for manufacturer misinformation. If we messed up the order then of course we will take care of it. Returns must be made within 30 days of initial purchase. We do not refund shipping costs.
All returns require an RGA (Return Goods Authorization) number. Please contact an associate at to obtain this number.
The RGA number must be marked on the outside of the returned box.
All returned goods must be sent freight prepaid by the customer.
Returned goods are subject to a 20% restocking fee.
All returned merchandise will be inspected before giving credit to the account.
All items that receive credit will need to be in NEW, UNUSED, and resellable condition.
If the item is a warranty issue please contact the manufacturer for warranty.
- Warranty issues will not be refunded after 60 days. Warranties are handled through manufacturers. Items with warranty issues after 60 days may be given store credit on a case by case basis.
Please understand that damage in shipping is the shippers fault not ours. We simply ship it to you.
Any scratch and dent, surplus, overstock, used products, and eBay auction merchandise will not be refunded. All merchandise is sold “AS IS” and all sales are final. A description of each item will be posted in the Ebay Store/ Auction. The best description possible will be given.
No returns on custom or fabrication work including paint, custom design, modification and fabrication of parts
No returns are allowed on special orders, factory dropships, electrical and body parts.
- Returns of Lockers and Gears, product must be received back with full inspection showing no use, installation or wear. All parts and packaging must be in new unused and undamaged condition.
- Tires or wheels once mounted are not accepted for returns. Only factory replacement if defective under the manufacturer's warranty with their approval can be provided.
- We guarantee a timely shipping process.
We reserve the right to adjust shipping prices before we ship any order. You will be contacted before we charge you any different than the price quoted during your order and be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
We currently Only ship within the continental United States (Alaska and Hawaii are not included). If you would like shipping to other areas of the world please email and we can get you a quote.
We try to ship the same day if possible.
- In-stock purchases will be shipped within 2 business days.
- Orders cannot be shipped to PO boxes. We must have a physical address to ship merchandise to.
- Express shipping is available for an additional charge. You must contact us prior to placing an order.
- All orders are shipped by ground delivery unless otherwise specified.
- JeepHut is not responsible for freight damages. Please inspect merchandise before signing for. All claims must be made with the shipping companies. We will not refund payment due to freight damages.
- Shipping charges on scratch and dent, surplus, overstock, used products, ebay store and auction products are different from drop shipping charges. Bumpers and large items require different shipping charges that what are listed below.
- We reserve the right to adjust shipping prices before we ship any order. You will be contacted before we charge you any different than the price quoted during your order and be given the opportunity to cancel the order.
- If you cancel an order you must call 706-692-5488 and receive a order cancellation number. Do not email as emails may not be received. If you do not have a order cancellation number then do not assume a order is canceled and you will be responsible for returning once it has shipped. We appreciate your business and try to make your order as seamless as possible