JK Rear 3-Link Bracket For Rock Krawler Kits Artec Industries
- Calculated at Checkout
JK Rear 3-Link Bracket. When used with our JK Rear Truss, this heavy duty bracket is made to work Inch a Rear 3-Link Long Arm System. This item also provides you with a low profile, high-clearance alternative not currently obtainable with Rock Krawler's truss. Integrates perfectly with the Artec Rear JK Tracbar Bracket. This bracket only works if you purchase our JK Rear Truss or 1 Ton Swap Kit. This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills including welding to the cast center section.
- Sold as Each
- 1/4 inch mild steel, precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Works with the Rock Krawler X-Factor Long Arm System, which is a 3-link setup, as well as all other Rock Krawler Kits featuring a 3-link with a truss.
- Replaces Rock Krawlers bulky, tube truss.
- When used with our truss, we offer a low-profile, high-clearance alternative.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.