Jeep TJ/LJ High Steer Front Track Bar Kit w/ Brackets 97-06 Wrangler TJ/LJ TeraFlex
- Calculated at Checkout
The front axle experiences tremendous amounts of lateral force while turning and those effects increase exponentially during off-road driving. The TeraFlex TJ: Front High Steer HD Adjustable Track Bar withstands these abusive side loads to dramatically improve steering response and handling.
Track Bars also allow lateral adjustment of the axle for proper axle alignment as well as cycling through full suspension travel without interfering with other components. The TeraFlex TJ: Front High Steer HD Adjustable Track Bar and Bracket Kit complements our TJ: High Steer Systems.
Use this adjustable Front Track Bar to fine tune the drag link and track bar angles to correct bump steer and eliminate other front-end issues. Both the Frame Bracket and Axle Bracket feature multiple mounting holes to fine tune for lift height and track bar position by aligning the track bar and drag link as close to parallel as possible.
These are the same components used in our 5 inch Pro LCG Long Arm Suspension System w/ High Steer and 9550 VSS Twin-Tube Shocks (TJ SWB: part number 1249570 / LJ LWB: part number 1249580). A must for anyone who takes their rig off road!
- TJ Wrangler (short wheelbase)
- LJ Wrangler Unlimited (long wheelbase)
- w/ High Steer System
- 3.5-6 inch Lift
- High Steer HD Adjustable Track Bar - Front (part number 4923202)
- Rubber Bushing - Front Track Bar (part number 4313320)
- Small Joint - Control Arm - Right Hand Thread (part number 4116230)
- High Steer Track Bar Bracket Kit - Front Frame (part number 1743031)
- High Steer Track Bar Bracket Kit - Front Axle (part number 1943070)
- All necessary hardware