Jeep JL Ultimate Dana 60 2.5 Ton Tie Rod and Drag Link Combo 18-Pres Wrangler JL Fusion 4x4
- Calculated at Checkout
Fusion 4x4 2.5 Ton Tie Rod and Drag Link for the 2018 and Up Jeep Wrangler JL and JLU with Ultimate Dana 60 axles.
Note: The UD60 JL axles use a JK taper for the tie rod and for the knuckle end of the drag link.
Important: You must use a JL tapered end for the pitman arm end. The JL pitman arm uses a much larger taper than a JK and using a JK taper will result in binding and potentially catastrophic failure of the drag link end.
Backed by our No BS lifetime warranty. Should you ever manage to bend the tie rod or a forging, send us a picture and we'll replace the affected part. Compare that to popular competitors who charge for expensive replacement parts.
The Fusion 2.5 Ton steering was designed to be the strongest and most innovative on the market, with the lowest total cost of ownership.
What makes this steering so bad ass you ask?
- Massive 1-1/4 inch shank heat-treated forged ends, with increased offset on the tie rod that provides plenty of clearence for hydro assist and the diff cover
- Jeep JL/JLU UD60 specific tapered ends. No reaming required.
- Anti-rotation bushings that limit tie rod roll, resulting in tighter steering, especially when used with hydro assist
- 1.75 inch diameter solid 7075 aluminum. 7075 is popular in off-road racing due to its memory. If you hit the tie rod hard enough to make it flex, the bar will return to straight. The aluminum is CNC machined to exact tolerances. Just because you're not racing in King of the Hammers doesn't mean you can't run the same parts! We tested numerous diameters and tempers of aluminum to determine the optimal specifications. The aluminum sleeve is designed to flex before bending or breaking a forging or worse, a steering knuckle.
- Wrench flats for easy installation
- Lock washers to prevent jam nuts from loosening
- Replaceable cartridge ends should one ever wear out