Jeep Gladiator JT Fox Racing Shox Rear 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock
- Calculated at Checkout
- Features: Monotube
- Color: Silver
- Location: Rear
- Fits Lift Heights: 0.00, 1.00, 1.25, 1.50 or 2.00, 2.25, 2.50, 2.75, 3.00 or 3.50, 3.75, 4.00 or 4.50, 4.75, 5.00, 5.25, 5.50, 5.75, 6.00
- Lift Range: 0-1.5 inch or 2 - 3 inch or 3.5 - 4 inch or 4.5 - 6 inch
- Rear Collapsed Length: 16.800 or 18.500 or 19.000 or 19.700
- Rear Extended Length: 26.990 or 29.690 or 30.690 or 31.890
- Rear Travel: 10.19 or 11.19 or 11.69 or 12.19
- Shock Valving: Vehicle Specific
Upgrading to a more predictable shock in your Jeep Gladiator JT can help maintain control while offroad and comfort on road. With the mono-tube Fox Racing Shox Front 2.0 Performance Series IFP Shock you will have a smoother drive in your Jeep. The mono-tube shock has oil in the working chamber and nitrogen gas in the storage chamber. The internal valves are sealed with a wiper seal, scraper seal, and a redundant sealing pack system main seal which provide leak-free smooth oil flow. These shocks will not fade since the JM92 advanced suspension fluid oil does not allow air bubbles to form, even during high-speed compressions. These shocks are manufactured to ensure a quicker response, increased safety, better tire grip, and more effective steering control. The shock bodies are constructed from corrosion-resistant aluminum. Sold each.
Resilient: The durable aluminum build will keep your shocks from rusting.
Minimize Bounce: Replace your OE shocks for a smooth ride on the trails or bumpy roads.
Will Not Fade: Keep your shocks running better and longer on or off the trails. To keep the shocks from forming air bubbles at high speed compression, they are filled with nitrogen gas and JM92 advanced suspension fluid oil.
Bolt-On: This shock are made to easily be installed on your Jeep Gladiator JT.