Dana 60 Modular Rear Truss Artec Industries
- Calculated at Checkout
Perfect For that one-ton swap Inch the back of your TJ or YJ, the 60 Modular Rear Axle Truss is the most versatile truss available For the common 60 axle. This heavy duty truss system is designed to take serious abuse and reinforce your axle while also providing a flat surface to mount your upper links. The 3/8 inch thick truss top and 1/4 inch thick gussets incorporates a unique design to strengthen both the axle and the link mounting surface.
- Sold as Each
- Features include:
- 3/8 inch thick mild steel truss top and 1/4 inch mild steel gussets. Precision CNC cut and bent For great fitment.
- Truss is low profile allowing link joints to be mounted with ideal geometry - about 8 inches from the axle center line.
- This Modular truss is shorter to allow use with factory leaf spring perches or our add-on coil or leaf spring perches.
- This flexibility means that if you change from leaf spring to coil spring, you don't have to remove the whole truss, just the end brackets.
- Truss is reinforced using interlocked 1/4 thick gussets For maximum strength and easy assembly.
- Overall low profile design means your axle is stronger, sleaker, easier to fit into any vehicle, and less likely to interfere with vehicle components.
- This Kit requires general welding and fabrication skills.
- Welding should only be done by a competent welder.
- Artec Industries implies no guarantees or warranties and is not liable For improper installation.
- Some grinding and fitment may be required when installing this Kit.
- Every axle varies slightly and some fabrication may be required.