Are you into the offroad scene? Have a Jeep or truck and want to work with others trying to modify or build their dream vehicles? Do you enjoy the camaraderie that is associated with the Jeep and offroad world? Well then you may be an asset to JeepHut and we may be the perfect place of employment for you.
Fill our the application at the link below and submit it via email to email@example.com and we will check it out when we have openings. Applications are kept on file for a year.
-Experienced Installer and Technician:
Interested in a rewarding career as a installer/technician? We are in need of an experienced Installer. The successful candidate will be responsible for installing accessories such as bumpers, winches, tires and wheels, lights, and other accessories. We're looking for a well-trained and highly organized professional who takes pride in his or her work and can bring our customers' vehicles to life!
If you are this person click the link below and download an application or come by the store and fill one out. Resumes also can be accepted at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Qualifications and skills:
- High school diploma/GED required
- Must have installation experience
- Valid driver's license
- Excellent communication skills
- Your own tools required to conduct all installations
- Welding experience is a plus
- This is a Full Time only position.
JOIN OUR TEAM!
There Are two ways to submit your application information to us.
1. Click the button above to save the editable PDF form and submit it to us manually via email.
2. Fill out the form embeded on this page below.
Front Counter Sales: Click here for description