6 Inch Driving Light SAE Compliant E-Series Pro RIGID Industries
- Calculated at Checkout
Off-road auxiliary lighting is one thing, but everyone knows that it's important to have lighting that is also safe and legal for on-road use. RIGID SAE Compliant street legal Fog Lights and Auxiliary High Beam Driving Lights allow them to be used on-the-road and not just off-road. RIGID created the proprietary output spread and height with the new patented optic system.
The color temperature of these LEDs was carefully chosen to be a perfect range of pure daylight to penetrate the night for superior clarity on the road. These SAE Compliant lights project long-range high intensity light while drawing very little power and provide up to 50,000 useful hours. Available in many housing sizes, including SR-M, SR-Series single row, E-Series double row and D-Series pods.
As an added function, the 20 and 30 Inch SR-Series SAE LED light bars offer a bold back-lit RIGID branding plate. This feature can be run independently, or in tandem with the forward projecting LEDs. The low-profile optic design, advanced engineered heat sink, durability and the highest quality of strength of a polycarbonate lens is the ultimate solution for your street-legal lighting needs in North America. Own The Night with RIGIDs street legal LED lights.
- SAE J581 Compliant Street Legal Auxiliary High Beam LED Light
- White LED Light
- Integrated Thermal Management System
- Reverse Polarity Protection
- 9-36 VDC Operation
- RFI/EMI Protection
- Impact Resistant Polycarbonate Lens
- High Grade Alloy Housing And Heatsink
- Over/Under Voltage Protection
- IP68 Rated - Dust/Water Ingress
- Pressure Equalizing Vent
- Patented Optics
- Durable UV Polyester Powder Coat
- 50,000 Hour Lifespan
- Operating Temp -40 Deg F To 145 Deg F
- RoHS Compliant
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Legal For On Road and Off Road Use