3 Inch Body Lift Kit 92-97 Ford F150/F250/F350 2WD/4WD Gas Performance Accessories
- Calculated at Checkout
Performance Accessories 3-inch Body Lift Kit PN-823 raises the vehicle for adding larger diameter tires, without altering the factory suspension system and OE ride characteristics. The kit includes high pressure fiberglass reinforced nylon lift blocks, 3/16 inch thick laser cut and powder coated Front bumper relocation brackets, a CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension, high strength hardware, and extension brackets. A set of urethane wheel-well extensions (Gap-Guards for Fleetside 2wd and 4wd PN-6723) or (Gap-Guards Stepside 2wd and 4wd PN-6725) are available separately, and are used to conceal any gaps between the body and frame. For the rear bumper area a one piece rear bumper urethane Gap-Guard is available separately (Rear Bumper Gap-Guard PN-6522) and is used to conceal the gap between the tailgate and the rear bumper. This system can be installed in 7 to 8 hours and comes complete with everything necessary for installation.
- Provides 3-inches of lift without modifying existing suspension components.
- Allows use of larger diameter tires and factory rims for improved ground clearance.
- Does Not alter the OEM suspension geometry or factory stability control parameters.
- Maintains the factory smooth ride.
- Keeps the truck's center of gravity lower than a comparable suspension lift.
- Fiberglass reinforced nylon body blocks
- CNC machined and zinc plated steering extension
- Laser cut and powder coated front bumper relocation brackets
- Laser cut and zinc plated fittings and brackets
- High strength hardware included
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Sold As A Kit
- 1992-1997 Ford F150/F250/F350 2WD/4WD (Gas)