3.5IN JEEP SUSPENSION LIFT KIT | VERTEX | CONTROL ARMS (07-18 WRANGLER JK UNLIMITED)
- Free Shipping
Our Series II Jeep JK 3.5" Lift Kit is specifically designed to give the smoothest highway ride while maintaining great off-road performance. Rough Country engineers each component, focusing on meeting and exceeding the OEM standards that set the bar for stock Jeep equipment. Everything from ensuring the angle of your track-bar to maximizing vibration absorption via rubber bushings - we guarantee this kit will give you the best of both worlds.
This kit features Rough Country's premium N3 shocks! These 10-stage variable valving, high-pressure Nitrogen charged shocks offer a fantastic blend of off-road action and smooth highway ride quality. With a durable 18mm spring-loaded piston rod and faster-cooling 54mm shock body, this shock offers up to 36kN Tensile Strength for a long lifespan of vibration dampening. Features natural rubber bushings and an eye-catching metallic silver paint.
- Easy bolt-on installation
- Increased ground clearance
- Coil correction plates correct the rear coil spring angle by 10 degrees, allowing them to function more effeciently.
- Factory tuned coil springs are based on the stock spring rate
- Control arms include Clevite brand OEM style rubber bushings
// Vertex Reservoir Shock Details \\
- 8-Stage Adjustable Damping
- Monotube Design
- Remote Reservoir with Steel Braided Reservoir Line
- Massive 2.5in Piston
- 22mm Chrome-Hardened Piston Rod
- Specifically Tuned for Each Application
- 3-Stage Seal System
- CNC-Machined Billet Aluminum Accents
- Zinc Plate Finish with Double Clear Coat
- Incredible >400 Hour Salt Spray Rating
- 3-year Manufacturer's Warranty
- Install Time: 4-5 hours
- Tires: 35x12.50 R17
- Wheel BS: 4.5" - 4.75"
- Does NOT fit 2-door models.
- 2012-2015 models require exhaust modifications to clear the front driveshaft. (#1030)
- On Automatic equipped vehicles; due to use of an oversize driveshaft from the factory and inadequate factory clearance it may be possible for the front driveshaft to come in contact with the automatic transmission pan tearing the factory boot and rubbing on the shaft. Generally this occurs during heavy articulation when front sway bar links are disconnected and longer shocks are installed. If this is found to occur, the proper procedure would be to replace the oversize factory shaft with an aftermarket smaller diameter shaft to increase clearance between the transmission and front driveshaft. Rough Country does offer this driveshaft if needed.