3.5 Inch Front Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Spring Lift Kit with Rear Metal Coil Spring Spacers and Shock Extensions 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT Non-Rubicon Skyjacker
- Calculated at Checkout
It's time to earn your Trail Rated badge of honor. Take your Gladiator JT to new heights of dominance and go get some off-road freedom in a bigger, bolder way. Get better approach angles, middle break-over angles and rear departure angles with more aggressive 37s.
You can keep your Jeep engineered performance shocks, yet still upgrade the OEM coils to an optimum performance option. Skyjacker's specifically engineered 2-stage dual rate long travel coils progress from a 1st Flex Rate to a 2nd Ride Rate.
The 1st Flex Rate stage delivers a comfortable ride that expands during full articulation and keeps the tires in contact with the terrain. The 2nd Ride Rate stage only engages after compression past the flex rate.
The strong tab and slot interlocked integrity of the Rear 1-Piece Coil Spring Spacers raises the rear 2 inches to gain a more level stance and function perfectly with the Jeep Gladiator's factory coil springs.
The longer replacement Front Lower Control Link Arms include Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushings. The front lower arms are formed inward to improve tire clearance.
The replacement Front Adjustable Track Bar includes Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushing at the frame mount. The adjustable axle mount end is a 3/4-inch Heavy-Duty Rod End, Jam Nut and Alignment Bushings.
Front and Rear Shock Extension Relocation Brackets reposition your factory shocks. Front 2 Inch Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pad to properly limit the compression stroke.
Extended Length Sway Bar End Links allow full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop). The front end links include Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushings. The rear end links come with press-in Poly bushings. Both sets are Zinc plated for corrosion protection. Rear 2 Inch Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pad.
- Raises the Jeep's Front by 3.5-Inches and Rear by 2-Inches.
- Flex Stage/Ride Stage Dual Rate Long Travel Front Coil Springs.
- Strong Tab and Slot Interlocked Integrity 1-Piece Rear Spacers.
- Yields More Lift in the Front for a More Level Stance.
- Clears 37s with Ample Room for Off-road Action.
- 37s Improve Your Off-Road Stance and Gains Ground Clearance.
- Keep Your OEM Performance Shocks with Relocation Brackets.
- Retains Your Jeep Engineered Distinctive Gladiator Features.
- Works Together with Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System.
- Engineered for Long Lasting Comfort, Ride Control and Stability.
- Consistent Controlled Stability with Smooth Riding Comfort.
Note: Fits 20-22 Jeep JT Gladiator Non-Rubicon Models with Gas Engines Only. Will Not Fit Mojave Models.