2.5 Inch Front Dual Rate Long Travel Coil Spring Lift Kit with Rear Metal Coil Spring Spacers and Shock Extensions 2020-2022 Jeep Gladiator JT Non-Rubicon Skyjacker
- Calculated at Checkout
Your Jeep Gladiator JT was engineered as a rugged utility vehicle that yearns for exploration and adventure. Enjoy wide-open freedom by going bigger in a better way with this cost-effective coil spring front/spacer rear option. Get better approach angles, middle break-over angles and rear departure angles with more aggressive 35s.
The key to gaining lift height and keeping your stock-like ride is Skyjacker's coil springs. Skyjacker specifically engineered a progressive variable rate coil spring, distinctively a 2-stage dual rate long travel coil. Spring rate progression is from a 1st Flex Rate to a 2nd Ride Rate.
The 1st Flex Rate stage of the coil spring delivers a comfortable ride with the ability to flex for increased articulation. The coil spring flex rate expands during full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop). This keeps the coils spring seated in the upper coil mount/bucket and the tires in contact with the terrain.
The 2nd Ride Rate stage only engages after compression past the flex rate. This 2nd Ride Rate gives optimal performance and consistent controlled stability during body roll and aggressive off-road suspension movement.
The strong tab and slot interlocked integrity of the Rear 1-Piece Coil Spring Spacers raises the rear 1 inch to gain a more level stance and function perfectly with the Jeep Gladiator's factory coil springs.
Front 2 Inch Bump Stop Spacers bolt onto the axle bump pad to properly limit the compression stroke. Well-built Front Shock Extension Relocation Brackets reposition your factory shocks. Extended Length Sway Bar End Links allow full articulation as the suspension drops (full droop).
The front end links include Skyjacker installed pressed-in HD OEM style rubber bushings. The rear end links come with press-in Poly bushings. Both sets are Zinc plated for corrosion protection.
Proper suspension geometry ensures the Electronic Stability Control (ESC) system functions within factory parameters.
- Raises the Jeep's Front by 2.5-Inches and Rear by 1-Inch.
- Yields More Lift in the Front for a More Level Stance.
- Achieves Ample Room to Put 35s into Action.
- Flex Stage/Ride Stage Dual Rate Long Travel Front Coil Springs.
- Strong Tab and Slot Interlocked Integrity 1-Piece Rear Spacers.
- Engineered for Ride Control, Stability and Long Lasting Comfort
- Retains Your Jeep Engineered Distinctive Gladiator Features.
- Works Together with Electronic Stability Control (ESC) System.
- EZ Bolt-On. No Cutting, Drilling or Other Modifications Needed.
- EZ Straightforward Installation - Simple Sensible Instructions.
- Made in the USA Craftsmanship in Every Component of the Kit.
- Lift Height: 2.5 in.
- Max Tire Size: 35x12.50
- Wheel: 17-20 x 9
- Backspacing: 4.5
Note: Fits 20-22 Jeep JT Gladiator Non-Rubicon Models with Gas Engines Only. Will Not Fit Mojave Models.